Royal Docks Property Services are pleased to offer this large, beautifully presented, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment at Barrier Point. The property has a balcony with stunning views across Barrier Park. Barrier Point is ideally located next to Pontoon Dock DLR station providing easy access to Canary Wharf and the City in under 20 minutes. The development has an on-site gym and provides an extremely efficient 24 hour concierge service. The apartment comes with an allocated secure under croft parking space along with ample space for visitor parking. Local shops and amenities are a short walk away. Viewings are highly recommended.
For a 360 degree tour of the property click on the virtual tour tab. Entrance hall
- Wood flooring - Radiator Living room
- Sliding patio door leading onto balcony with views of Barrier Park & the River Thames - Two radiators - TV and telephone points - Wood flooring Kitchen
- Fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted kitchen cabinets - Work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps - Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer & fridge/freezer - Built-in stainless steel oven with ceramic hob and cooker filter hood - Integrated microwave - Inset under unit lighting - Tiled flooring Bedroom one
- Sliding patio door leading onto balcony with views of Barrier Park & the Thames - Radiator - TV and telephone points - Built-in wardrobes - Wood flooring En-suite to bedroom one
- Modern, high quality walk in shower - W.C. - Wash basin with vanity unit - Fully tiled walls and flooring - Large mirror Bedroom two
- Sliding patio door leading onto balcony with views of Barrier Park & the Thames - Radiator - Walk in wardrobe with rails & shelving - Wood flooring Bathroom
- White suite comprising a panelled bath with screen and over bath shower attachment - W.C. - Radiator - Wash basin and vanity unit with storage drawer - Large fitted mirror Outside
- Accessed via communal entrance with swipe fob security and CCTV - On-site 24 hour concierge - On-site gym - Lift access to all floors Parking
- Situated within the ground floor area of the block - Access via electronic fob and roller shutters - Visitor parking spaces available Lease details
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Royal Docks Property Services. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Royal Docks Property Services for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.