Stylishly presented Edwardian semi offering an appealing blend of period charm and contemporary practicality. Forming part of a horseshoe arrangement of similarly attractive homes, the property is located opposite open countryside with pleasant rural walks easily to hand, yet within 1.5 miles of Hurst Green rail station for convenient access to London.
Having been sensitively extended and remodelled in recent years, the accommodation is superbly appointed and well-proportioned throughout with three bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and impressive open plan living arrangement to include a bespoke kitchen, complete with central breakfast island and bifold doors opening to the garden.
Storage has been thoughtfully integrated and the main bedroom benefits from a luxurious en suite shower room.
Externally, the property delivers on all fronts with the family-friendly rear garden designed specifically for relaxing and entertaining. Driveway parking immediately to the front and additional communal parking completes the profile of this enticing prospect.
Points of note
• Underheated limestone flooring throughout the entirety of the ground floor
• Authentic period features to include internal oak/pine doors, fireplaces, exposed brickwork and ironmongery
• Wide solid oak front door opening into a welcoming entrance hall with practical fitted cupboard for coats/shoes and stairs ascending to the first floor
• Impressive open plan reception space comprising a spacious sitting room, complete with log burner mounted on a limestone hearth with adjacent inset log store and fitted media cupboard to one alcove with bookshelves over
• Fitted handmade kitchen by local experts Pinnacle Pine painted in a smart grey colourway with quartz surfaces over, stone tiled splashbacks, undercabinet lighting and central island with integral breakfast bar. Double butler sink with period style mixer tap and integrated appliances to include an induction hob with feature extractor over, electric fan and steam ovens, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
• Dining area with striking roof lantern over and two sets of bifold doors leading out to decked and paved garden terraces
• Bathroom of generous proportion comprising a freestanding slipper style roll-top bath with period mixer tap and handheld shower attachment, dual pedestal basins, WC, heated towel rail, inset wall mirror, LED ceiling spots, open shelving, concealed storage and door to a large understairs’ cupboard recess
• Main bedroom with original fireplace, aspect over the rear garden and door to a smart shower room with double sized walk-in shower complete with drench head and handheld shower, wall hung basin, close coupled WC, heated towel rail and marble wall/floor tiling
• Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes mirrored to one wall and a view to the rear
• Bedroom three with feature ‘sleeping platform’, fitted part-mirrored wardrobes and open shelving
• The large well-secluded rear garden is a particular feature of the property with a level area of lawn surrounded by mature herbaceous borders, trees (to include apple and plum) and hedging, all cleverly accentuated by integral lighting. A low-level deck and adjacent flagstone terrace offer stylish space for al fresco dining and entertaining, whilst a gated side area offers convenient access to the front. Additional features include a timber garden shed and small brick-built tool shed
• Front garden space bordered by mature lavender offering driveway parking for one car. (An additional car may be parked in the communal entrance/parking area to the front of the cottages)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by James Millard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Millard for full details and further information.