A rarely available family home situated just a short walk from the high street. Offered in excellent condition the property still holds much of its 1950's character. There is an open fire with wood burner in the lounge, 2 double & 1 single bedroom & a rear garden approx 110` overlooking Bury Field.
Brown & Merry are delighted to offer this rarely available family home in excellent condition, just a short walk from Newport Pagnell High Street. The property has huge potential to extend stp and a rear garden measuring approximately 110ft backing onto the historic bury field common, ideal for dog walking or children looking to let off some steam. This home has been lovingly maintained by its current owners and still holds much of its 1950's character including original doors, picture rails and an open fire housing a wood burner in the lounge and offers light and spacious accommodation throughout. The property comprises of - lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, utility room and WC on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a large landing, two double bedrooms both with a fitted wardrobe and a further comfortable single bedroom again with fitted wardrobe and a well presented family bathroom. Outside there is a mature garden measuring approximately 110ft to the rear and a recently laid limestone slab patio. The garden to the front of the property is again laid to lawn with mature borders with parking. Call brown and merry to arrange your viewings.
Timber door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor landing, doors to kitchen/diner and lounge.
Fitted with a w.c., double glazed window to rear.
Lounge: 14' 3" into bay x 12' max ( 4.34m into bay x 3.66m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace housing log burner, radiator, telephone and T.V. Points.
Timber door to front and rear, doors to utility room and w.c., electric radiator, pantry cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner: 16' 8" x 11' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.53m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, ceramic sink with drainer, partly tiled, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, under stairs storage, radiator, door to conservatory. Door to inner hall.
Utility Room: 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
Fitted with wall and base cupboards, work surfaces, plumbing for a dish washer, space for tumble dryer.
Of Upvc construction, electric fire, French doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, loft access, doors to all accommodation.
Bedroom One: 12' 7" x 10' 6" max ( 3.84m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, T.V. Point.
Bedroom Two: 11' 4" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.45m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, T.V. Point.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Panelled bath with hot and cold taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Tiling to water sensitive areas, heated towel rail, two double glazed windows; one to the rear and one to side.
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs, pathway to front door, concrete driveway providing parking.
Limestone patio area, mainly laid to lawn, mature borders, pathway leading up the garden, gate leading to Bury Field, outside tap, shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.