** extended kitchen/diner ** A Delightfull 3 bedroom semi detached family home located in the ever popular residential area of Solihull. Castle Lane is conveniently located close to Olton station, Land Rover and Solihull Town Centre with local shopping facilities.
An extended semi detached property located in the ever popular residential area of Solihull. Castle Lane is conveniently located close to Olton station, Land Rover and Solihull Town Centre with local shopping facilities. This three bedroom semi detached offers a double width driveway, double glazing (where specified) and central heating (where specified), briefly comprises; porch, entrance hallway, lounge, extended modern kitchen/diner, utility area, downstairs shower room, family bathroom, garage and good sized private rear garden.
Large driveway with shrubs to the side, providing off road parking and access to side garage
Double glazed door & window to front elevation into:
Single glazed door to front aspect, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 15' 5" max into bay x 10' 3" ( 4.70m max into bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, telephone & tv points and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.50m )
Three skylight windows plus double glazed window & patio doors to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, pantry, gas central heating boiler and central heating radiator. Built in speaker system, tv point and doors leading to utility room & garden.
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces; stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, central heating radiator, triple glazed skylight window and door leading to the garage & garden.
Downstairs Shower Room
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, shower cubicle, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiled.
Double glazed window to side elevation and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, tv point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max into bay x 10' 3" ( 3.81m max into bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, tv point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with shower over, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiled.
Garage 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
Having up and over door, power, lighting, double glazed skylight window and access to utility room.
Large private rear garden with decking area, lawn with fruit trees & shrubs to borders and further rear seating area with shed.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.