Offered to the market with no onward chain is this period two bedroom family home which is well presented throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms. Externally there is a rear garden area and outbuilding.
Call now to arrange a viewing! Move straight in to this fantastic period home which is conveniently situated in the heart of Cullompton. The accommodation comprises front aspect lounge with a feature fireplace, leading through to the dining room which also has a feature fireplace and an under stairs cupboard useful for storage. Stairs lead to the first floor and a door leads through to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units and houses the central heating boiler with a door leading to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor is the shower room which is light and airy.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms. The property is neutrally decorated throughout ready for the new owner to move straight in or perfect for an investor.
Externally this property benefits from a rear garden with a concreted area, raised flower bed, useful outbuilding and additional graveled area. There is also pedestrian access via a shared passage way.
Lounge 13' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with gas connection. Wall lights, radiator, television point. Two storage units, satellite dish connection.
Dining Room 11' 8" Max x 11' 4" ( 3.56m Max x 3.45m )
Stained glass internal window and single glazed internal window, fire place (not currently in use), understairs cupboard, telephone point. Stairs
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 10" Max ( 3.02m x 2.69m Max )
Double Glazed window to the side, Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer. Worksurfaces, tiling, space for an oven, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine & fridge freezer. Gas central heating boiler. Door to the garden.
Stairs lead from the dining room rising to the landing, double glazed window to the rear, access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' 8" Max x 9' 10" ( 4.78m Max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. TV point
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 11' 9" Max ( 3.35m Max x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Three Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, shower cubical, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC. Heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property is a garden with a useful outbuilding. The garden can also be accessed via a shared alley way which is convenient for putting the bins out. At the back of the garden is an additional area which is believed to be the old donkey stalls. Please note the garden is shared, to the left is with this property and to right of the path is the neigbhouring property.
Council Tax Band- A
Cullompton is the perfect location for commuting, being within quick access to Junction 28 of the M5 and Tiverton Parkway is close by. Cullompton has a good range of shops, including Tesco, Aldi, Costa and Home Bargains supermarkets. There is also a library, community centre and doctors surgery and veterinary practice.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price
including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the
chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with
iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so
you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this
pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services
are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed
reserve price that can change.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.