** 3 bedroom family home ** A semi detached property located in the ever popular residential area of Solihull. Castle Lane is conveniently located close to Olton station, Land Rover and Solihull Town Centre with local shopping facilities.
** 3 bedroom family home ** A semi detached property located in the ever popular residential area of Solihull. Castle Lane is conveniently located close to Olton station, Land Rover and Solihull Town Centre with local shopping facilities. This three bedroom semi detached offers a double width driveway, double glazing (where specified) and central heating (where specified), briefly comprises; porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, utility area, downstairs WC, family bathroom, garage and good sized private rear garden.
Large driveway with lawn area to the side, providing off road parking and access to side garage
Double glazed door & window to front elevation into:
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs storage and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 25' 4" max into bay x 12' 7" max ( 7.72m max into bay x 3.84m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fire place, telephone & TV points and two central heating radiators. Sliding doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden, a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, tiled to splashback areas, space for cooker, plumbing for washing/dishwasher space for fridge/freezer and pantry. Door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 14' 4" max x 7' 7" max ( 4.37m max x 2.31m max )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces; stainless steel sink, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to the garage & garden.
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, WC, plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
Garage/ Storage Room
Double doors, power, lighting and access to utility room.
Double glazed window to side elevation and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" into wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 3.71m into wardrobe x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to side & rear elevation, built in wardrobes, TV point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" into wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 3.45m into wardrobe x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, walk in shower, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and fully tiled.
Beautiful mature south facing rear garden with patio leading to lawn. A feature fish pond, a summer house at the rear of the garden making the most of the sun. Backing onto secure garden allotments.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.