Excellent condition throughout and ready to move into with no ongoing chain. A three bedroom extended home situated in Penarth Town Centre that needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
The accommodation comprises hallway, 22ft lounge/dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with appliances to the ground floor. Three bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathrom to the first floor. There is double glazing, gas heating and a private rear garden.
Double glazed door, carpet tiled matwell, open plan to a cloaks area with storage, oak flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 3" x 11' 5" to chimney breast ( 6.78m x 3.48m to chimney breast )
Extending to 12'0" to chimney breast. Double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted storage, television point, radiator, stairs to first floor with storage, skimmed ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, fitted with a modern range of 'high gloss' wall and base units with worktops incorporating a ceramic one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, cooker hood, wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler, tiled floor.
Landing 5' 7" x 5' 2" ( 1.70m x 1.57m )
Loft access, skimmed ceiling, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 4" to wardrobe door x 11' ( 4.06m to wardrobe door x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, skimmed ceiling, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, additional loft hatch, radiator, laminate floor, skimmed ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, a modern white suite comprising a vanity unit with wash hand basin and storage, low level w.c., good size shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled, extractor fan.
A modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., chrome towel radiator, fully tiled, vanity mirror with light and shaver socket, extractor fan, skimmed ceiling.
There is private rear garden laid to artificial lawn with enclosed stone walling and rear gate, shrub beds and outside storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.