walk in to town! This Detached 3 Bedroom House is within walking distance of both town and both a primary and secondary school. With spacious accommodation for both family and friends. Don't Delay Book Your Tour With Jodie Today .
Detached House within walking distance of Town and Primary and Secondary Schools. The accommodation comprises of 3 Bedrooms with Ensuite to Master, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory and Family Bathroom. Call Today To book Your Viewing .
having half glazed door with side panel to front, telephone point, textured and coved ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 4" x 14' 5" ( 3.45m x 4.39m )
having attractive fireplace with electric fire, two wall lights and central light, radiator, TV point. Bow window to front.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.28m )
having range of units at wall and base level, one and a half bowl sink, worksurface, tiled splashback. Electric Oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for Dishwasher, glass panel door to hall, radiator, window to rear, TV point, textured and coved ceiling. French Door to Conservatory. Door to Utility.
of brick and UPVC construction with single door giving access to garden. Tiled floor, further french doors to Dining Area of Kitchen.
Utility Room 9' x 5' ( 2.74m x 1.52m )
having units at wall and base level, worksurface and tiled splashbacks. Built in cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, door to Cloakroom. Half glazed door to garden and window to rear.
having low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, textured and coved ceiling. Window to side. Door to Garage.
having stairs from Entrance Hall, window to side, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
having built in wardrobes, radiator, textured and coved ceiling. Window to front.
having Shower Cubicle, Low level WC and wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, window to side.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" Min x 10' 11" ( 3.00m Min x 3.33m )
having window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 6' 3" x 8' ( 1.91m x 2.44m )
having window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
having bath with mixer taps, low level WC and vanity unit. Partly tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, window to rear.
the property sits back a lawned foregarden with border to the front. A graveled driveway leads to an attached Garage with up and over door, power and light. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing with a lawned garden and borders to the sides. Further garden area to front of shared driveway.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left then immediately right into Park Lane. Follow the road round to the left into Daniels Gate and after a short distance turn left into John Swains Way.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.