Well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house with parking. The property also features a good sized rear garden, lounge with separate dining room and a garage in a block.
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this well position and proportioned three bedroom semi-detached family home in Woodbourne Close, Fareham. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Catisfield the property benefits from a great sized rear garden, multiple reception rooms and a garage in a block. Presented with no onward chain, an early viewing of this property is recommended to avoid disappointment for this highly sought after area.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Double glazed door to front elevation, telephone point, carpeted, radiator, stairs to landing, door to:
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' max ( 4.42m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire, under stairs cupboard, television point, telephone point, carpeted.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 8' 10" max ( 4.62m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed door to garden, radiator, carpeted.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 9' ( 3.48m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to side elevation, matching wall and base units with worktops over, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, one and a half sized sink with drainer, gas hob, electric oven.
Wash hand basin, WC, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side elevation, carpeted, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, carpeted, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard housing boiler, carpeted, radiator
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, WC, radiator.
Grass area, low level shrubs, gate to side access leading to garden, pedestrian footpath to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking area, fence enclosed with low level shrubs on boarders, storage shed, side access, outside tap
Located at the end of a block, up and over door, space in front of garage for additional parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.