Stunning semi-detached family home located in the sort after area of Higher St Budeaux. Situated close to local schools, shop and easy access to the A38, this property makes the perfect family home. ***£260,000-£270,000***
Stunning semi-detached family home located in the sought after area of Higher St Budeaux. The property comprises living room, dining room, good size kitchen, three double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking, garage, great size front and rear gardens, central heating and double glazing throughout. Situated close to local schools, shop and easy access to the A38, this property makes the perfect family home.
Double glazed door to front elevation, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 10" max into bay x 12' 1" ( 5.44m max into bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fireplace, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Range of wall and base level units, stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, built in dish washer and fridge freezer and double glazed window to rear elevation.
plumbing for washing machine, CH boiler, double glazed window to rear elevation and door to garden.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, vanity sink, extractor fan, WC, radiator, shower cubicle and partly tiled.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.32m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point and carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" to wardrobe x 10' 8" max ( 3.61m to wardrobe x 3.25m max )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and carpet.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.97m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard, radiator and carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, WC, shower and partly tiled.
Bushed lined boarder and laid to lawn.
Laid to lawn with fruit and vegetable patch and storage cupboards.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.