3 bed terraced house for sale Ralph Street, Trallwn, Pontypridd CF37
- Trallwng Infants School0.1 miles
- Coedpenmaen County Primary School0.2 miles
- Pontypridd0.7 miles
- Trefforest1.2 miles
Features and description
- No Chain
- Garage to rear
- Large Lounge
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Great Location
Garage to rear! This Spacious 3 Bedroom mid--terrace property is set within the property area of Trallwn. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom box fronted mid-terrace property situated in the popular area of Trallwn. Within walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and bus routes plus. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
The property itself is well presented and is something that you could move straight into! The first floor comprises of entrance hallway, Lounge, Kitchen and utility room. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property offers a enclosed private rear garden with raised sun deck and large garage to the rear.
This property really is a must see, call today!
Entered into hallway giving access to all ground floor rooms and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 23' x 10' 11" ( 7.01m x 3.33m )
Good size family room with UPVC box window to front.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 9' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level cupboards with contrasting work top over. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over space for washing machine and Fridge/Freezer. UPVC window to rear.
Utility Room 11' x 5' 6" ( 3.35m x 1.68m )
Window into lounge. Door to rear giving access to the rear garden.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 4" Plus wardrobe x 13' 7" Max ( 4.37m Plus wardrobe x 4.14m Max )
UPVC box bay window to front. Built in storage.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to rear. Built in storage housing combi boiler
Three Piece suite with shower over the bath.
To the front of the property is small courtyard with access through gate.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with steps leading up to a decked sun area with space for table and chairs. Further benefits from access to large garage and rear lane access.
Council Tax Band - C
Welsh Primary School - ygg Pont Sion Norton
English Primary School - Trallwng Infants, feeding into Coedpenmaen Junior Department
Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Hawthorn
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.