no chain beat the stamp duty holiday deadline. This vacant this family home is ready for its new owner, Located in a small cul-de-sac overlooking a small green area. With ample parking and Garage Viewing is essential Call William H Brown on to Book you Tour.
With the benefit of no chain, this empty property could be your new home and beat the stamp duty holiday deadline. Looking out over a small green area with trees this pleasantly located Family 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House is being sold with no Onward Chain. Set in a small Cul de Sac location close to the A17 so Ideal for those committing to Kings Lynn, Wisbech or Spalding. Having Garage and Garden, this property would make a lovely family home.
having door to front, stairs to first floor, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 11' 4" x 17' 9" ( 3.45m x 5.41m )
having attractive fireplace with gas fire inset. Two wall lights, TV point, two radiators, textured and coved ceiling. Windows to front and rear.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 10' 10" Max ( 5.38m x 3.30m Max )
having range of units at wall and base level, worksurfaces with inset sink, tiled splashbacks. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for Washing Machine, boiler, radiator, two spot lights, textured and coved ceiling. Windows to front and rear, half glazed UPVC door to garden.
having low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled splash backs. Window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
having stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access, window to rear.
Bedroom 1 11' x 11' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.56m )
having window to front, built in cupboard, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 10" Min ( 3.53m x 3.00m Min )
having window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.31m x 2.39m )
having window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
having bath wit shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, textured and coved ceiling. Window to rear.
The property which is approached over a shared driveway is set back behind a lawned foregarden with pathway to front door. Paviour drive area continuing into gravel leading to Detached Garage with up and over door, side personnel door, power and light. Picket fencing with handgate give access to the enclosed garden with lawn and deck to rear of Kitchen. Outside Light.
From the Long Sutton office turn right and continue round into West Street. Turn left at the T junction into Station Road and continue into Cowpers Gate. Take the first turning right and the property can be found on the left hand side
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.