Immaculate and Superbly presented home set in this ideal location close to the A48/M4 access corridor. This beautiful home has been updated by the current owners and internal inspection is highly recommended!
Immaculate and Superbly presented home offering spacious accommodation including three good size bedrooms, lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom and first floor bathroom. There are beautiful gardens to the rear with provision for off road parking. There is also parking to the front. A lovely first time buy or family home which must be viewed internally!
Via double glazed door giving access into:
Stairs giving access to the first floor, wall mounted alarm panel, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage, power points, doors to all ground floor rooms.
Lounge 11' 4" x 14' 5" ( 3.45m x 4.39m )
Double glazed french doors giving access to the rear garden, Feature Fireplace, coved and textured ceiling, dado rail, power points, archway to:
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.56m )
Double glazed french doors giving access to the rear garden, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink unit and drainer, tiled splash backs, integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor over, power points, textured ceiling, tiled flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to the side aspect. 2 Piece suite comprising low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Loft access, two storage cupboards, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" max x 6' 9" ( 3.40m max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Obscured double glazed window to the front aspect, 3 Piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., heated towel rail, panelled ceiling inset spotlights.
The front garden is enclosed by a brick boundary wall with entrance leading to the front door.
There is a beautiful enclosed garden which is enclosed by fencing and laid to lawn with borders of flowers and shrubs. There is a paved patio area and stone chippings. There is also a hardstanding providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.