An extended three bedroom family home with a private rear garden, modern re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, off road parking and no ongoing chain, situated close to Penarth Town Centre.
The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, a modern re-fitted 17ft white high gloss kitchen/breakfast room, 17ft lounge and upvc double glazed conservatory with a clear glass roof to the ground floor. Three good size bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. There is gas heating, double glazing, a good size private rear garden and off road parking for two cars. No ongoing chain.
Double glazed windows and door, stairs to the first floor, open plan to the kitchen, wired for two wall lights, laminate floor.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 7" maximum ( 5.44m x 3.23m maximum )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with gas fire, television point, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, double glazed doors to:
Conservatory 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
Double glazed with French doors to a private garden, laminate floor, clear glass roof.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 10" x 13' 4" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 5.44m x 4.06m narrowing to 3.10m )
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window and door to the rear garden, re-fitted with a 'Benchmark' range of white high gloss wall and base units, space for table and chairs, soft close drawers, stainless steel cooker hood, gas point, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, understair storage, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, inset spot lights.
Double glazed window, dado rail, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" maximum x 9' 6" ( 3.23m maximum x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted storage, dado rail, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 10' 1" maximum x 5' 7" ( 3.07m maximum x 1.70m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower and screen, wash hand basin, low level w.c., chrome towel radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
There is off road parking for two cars. The rear is larger than average with a private aspect, gravelled and paved patio area, laid to lawn with enclosed fencing, shrub beds, water tap, raised decking area, garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.