A family three bedroom semi-detached home with off road parking situated close to Penarth Town Centre. There is side and rear access with a large workshop/studio/home office and an open front aspect.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan family kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances, study area and a 17ft lounge with double aspect. Three good size bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. To the first floor. There is gas heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens with rear access, large worktop and off road parking.
Accessed via double glazed windows and door, staircase to the first floor, radiator, laminate floor.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.46m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed doors to the rear garden, feature fireplace, television point, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear garden, fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, inset electric stainless steel oven, gas hob and cooker hood, display cupboard, space for table and chairs, laminate flooring, open plan to:
Study Area 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window, loft access, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, wardrobes to remain to one wall, additional built-in overstair wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, overstair storage, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, white panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower screen and electric shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor.
Double glazed window, low level w.c., vinyl flooring.
There is gravelled front garden with enclosed walling, covered entrance porch with outside light, layby to the front providing additional shared parking, side gate access to a good size lawned rear garden with decking/seating area, car hardstand accessed via double wooden gates with rear access, enclosed fencing, water tap, shrub beds.
Workshop/studio/office 14' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.45m )
Power and light, courtesy door to the garden, rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.