A 5th floor apartment situated in this iconic building on Penarth's waterfront. Sea and park views, lounge with balcony. Garage and lift to all floors with video entry. Modern kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom & shower room. A 999 year lease and share of Freehold.
The accommodation comprises a porch, entrance hall with fitted storage, shower room, a large lounge/dining room with a balcony, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom with shower, Economy 7 storage heating, upvc double glazing (installed in 2016), a single garage with electric up and over door, additional guest and resident parking, a well kept communal entrance hall with security entrance, spectaular Sea and Park views and a 999 year lease with Share of Freehold.
A recently installed new front fire door, fitted carpet.
Two fitted storage cupboards one houses the water tank and controls, electric storage heater, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling.
A white three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level w.c., cupboard concealing a water meter, cupboard concealed fuse box and electrics for heating, extractor fan, fully tiled.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 5" maximum narrowing to 15' 8" into bay x 22' into bay ( 5.31m maximum narrowing to 4.78m into bay x 6.71m into bay )
Width narrows to 8'8" Floor to ceiling windows and doors with Sea and Park views, access to a useable balcony, television point, telephone point, two electric storage heaters, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.84m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a modern range of white high gloss wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, inset stainless steel electric double oven and induction hob, cooker hood, concealed worktop lighting, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer, tile effect laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
A white three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap, shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level .w.c, wired for a wall light, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows with Sea views, electric storage heater, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.84m )
Double glazed wndow with Sea views, electric storage heater, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 1" to wardrobe door ( 3.33m x 2.77m to wardrobe door )
Double glazed windows, fitted with a comprehensive range of Sharpes wardrobes providing plenty of hanging and storage space, concealed moveable shoe racks, electric storage heater, coved and skimmed ceiling, fitted carpet.
A single garage with an electric up and over door, power and light.
A very well kept large secure communal entrance with lift and outside communal parking. There is a 999 year lease from March 1965 with share of Freehold. The service charges, which includes the buildings insurance and ground rent is £164 a month. The double glazed units were installed in 2016.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.