A deceptively spacious and extended three double bedroom family semi-detached home with a large kitchen/breakfast room, two reception rooms, cloakroom and laundry room, new roof and off road parking, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room and laundry room to the ground floor. An 18ft master bedroom with two further double bedrooms, white bathroom with shower and separate w.c. To the first floor. There is gas heating, double glazing, a lovely rear garden, new roof and off road parking.
Entrance Hall 10' 6" maximum x 7' 1" ( 3.20m maximum x 2.16m )
Double glazed windows and door, stairs to first floor, fitted storage, radiator, laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Double glazed window, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, low level w.c., chrome towel radiator, laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Reception One 18' 2" x 10' 6" maximum ( 5.54m x 3.20m maximum )
Double glazed window to front, television point, radiator, laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling, open plan to:
Reception Two 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear garden, fitted with a comprehensive range of white high gloss wall and base units with worktops incorporating a sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for dishwasher, space for table and chairs, electric cooker point, understair cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Utility Room 11' x 4' 5" ( 3.35m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear garden, plumbed for washing machine, fitted storage units and worktop, vinyl flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Loft access which is boarded with pull down ladder, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 9' 11" ( 5.61m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear garden, radiator, fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, overstair storage, radiator, fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, a modern two piece white suite comprising a double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, a white two piece suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower screen, vanity unity with inset wash hand basin, mixer tap and storage cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, white low level w.c., laminate flooring.
The front has a covered porch with outside light, block paved off road parking for one car, side gate access, paved with enclosed walling and shrub beds. The rear has enclosed walling and fencing, laid to lawn, seating area and patio, water tap, gravel and shrub beds, security lights.
The main roof was replaced in November 2019 and the flat roof on the extension was replaced in February 2018.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.