***Offers In Excess Of £600,000*** If you are looking for an outstanding generous sized four bedroom family stone built home which is immaculately presented with neutral decor throughout this is the home for you. It even boast an outbuilding with various rooms with power and light.
This fabulous stone built family property must be viewed to appreciate what is on offer, as benefiting from generous size rooms throughout all of which has charm and character with its exposed beams, stunning fireplaces and quirkiness. Although at the same time there is a modern twist as the kitchen and bathrooms facilities are modern and outstanding. The property is situated in a courtyard setting which is accessed through electric gates and a driveway which leads to the amazing outbuildings being ideal for someone looking for extra space, rooms or to run a business from home. The property briefly comprises, hallway, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen utility room and living room to the ground floor and to the first floor are four good size bedrooms and two bathrooms. This home is position in the quiet and highly regarding picturesque village of Womersley. Internal inspection is advised to be able to appreciate what this home has to offer.
With an entrance timber door, a radiator, a double glazed window to the front aspect and wood effect laminate flooring.
Consisting of a low level flush w.c, a wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Study Area 10' 9" x 13' 6" ( 3.28m x 4.11m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and wood effect laminate flooring.
Living Room 17' 6" x 13' 2" ( 5.33m x 4.01m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, two radiators, an exposed brick fire place with slate hearth with timber shelves and a gas stove.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, a radiator, a storage cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' x 13' 3" ( 5.79m x 4.04m )
With two double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, a radiator, space for a TV, double glazed patio doors to the rear, multi fuel wood/coal burner fire, and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 18' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.69m x 3.48m )
With a fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over incorporating a bowl and a half sink and drainer with tiling to the splash zone areas and matching splash back, a built in five ring electric hob with extractor hood over and electric oven, space for a fridge freezer, dishwasher, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, work surfaces with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and tiled flooring.
With stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation, access to the loft with a pull down ladder, exposed beams and three radiators.
Bedroom One 19' 2" x 11' 8" ( 5.84m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, a radiator, TV point and patio doors with a Juliet balcony to front.
With a suite consisting of a low level flush w.c, bath with mixer taps and a large quadrant shower cubicle, a chrome heated towel rail, exposed beams, spotlights to ceiling and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.73m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator and cast iron fire place.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.76m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, cast iron fire place and a cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 13' 7" ( 3.48m x 4.14m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, an exposed beam, cast iron fire place and carpeted floors.
With a suite consisting of a low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with over head shower with shower screen, partly tiled to walls and tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with a paved seating area and a low maintenance flagged driveway with shared access.
An enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to flagged with stone walls and a very high degree of privacy.
The outbuildings are used by the current vendors as a business so ideally for someone looking to run a business form home or convert into other rooms as they have power, light, WiFi, water and heating. These rooms also have exposed beams. Outside the brick build outbuildings are two car ports providing undercover parking along with further parking spaces.
The courtyard and driveway belongs to the property and the neighbour has right of way to drive across.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.