2 bed detached bungalow for sale Albert Road, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13
- Sir Robert Hitcham's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School0.2 miles
- Framlingham College0.4 miles
- Wickham Market5.4 miles
- Saxmundham6.4 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Close to Town Centre
- Off Road Parking With Garage
- Additional Annex Space
A charming two bedroom detached single storey dwelling and former Victorian Gospel Hall, situated on a private road in the centre of the ever popular and picturesque market town of Framlingham. Benefitting a detached outdoor studio space including a shower room and a seperately accessed office room.
Door to front aspect, window to side aspect with tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, TV point and Telephone points.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.76m x 1.88m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, Butler sink, electric oven with gas hob, part tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, window to side aspect, boiler and underfloor heating.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point and Fitted Wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 7' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.65m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, heated towel rail, extractor fan, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled surround.
Annex 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Bi-Fold doors to front, Velux sky light, electric heater, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
Annex Shower Room/ Cloakroom
Seperate shower cubical, extractor fan, electric towel rail, wash hand basin, part tiled surround.
Double Doors to front.
The Market Hill is just a few minutes walk from the property and here there are various shops and amenities including a supermarket, public houses and cafes. There is also a great choice of schooling including Sir Robert Hitcham's ceva Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Framlingham is best known for its fine medieval castle which is managed by English Heritage. Along with its beautiful Mere that forms a rare wildlife habitat, attracting a wealth of migrating birds and plays host to swathes of unusual and very attractive meadow flower.
Market days in Framlingham are held regularly on Tuesdays and Saturdays (and occasional event days) and many of these will be traditional Suffolk farmers markets, attracting different farmers and their produce from all over the county. There are also many events throughout the year that make this thriving town very unique including it's famous 'Sausage festival'.
In recent years Framlingham has been voted 'number one place to live in the country' and it was recently included within the top 'four places in the country to live' by the 'Sunday Times'.
The popular coastal town of Aldeburgh and the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are within easy reach, some twelve miles to the east. The A12, which lies just five miles to the south, provides a direct link to Woodbridge another popular market town, and beyond to London, Cambridge and the Midlands (via the A14).
Direct and branch line rail services run to London's Liverpool Street, Campsea Ashe which is situated just beyond Wickham Market.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.