open countryside side views This unique and versatile Grade II* listed property is truly a one off having an abundance of older period character and charm throughout.
open countryside side views This unique and versatile Grade II* listed property is truly a one off.
Formally the hunting lodge for Edward III this property has royal connections and therefore is exempt from paying water rates.
Internally the property boasts three double bedrooms with three bathrooms, an open plan kitchen diner with utility room, and a stunning lounge with a balcony overlooking farmers' fields and on separate negotiation, a two acre paddock (Currently leased by the owners for horses from the farmer).
Outside their remote controlled double gates with ample parking and a detached garage and summer house.
The approach to this property is a stunning tree lined road with open countryside views.
*Two of the double bedrooms with ensuite facilities and with access from the road are successfully rented out on Airbnb by the owners*
With hardwood front entrance door with decorative glass leading into the entrance hall.
With tiled floor, radiator and doors leading to rooms.
Lounge 18' 3" x 17' 11" ( 5.56m x 5.46m )
With single glazed windows to side aspect, single glazed patio doors to rear aspect opening out onto balcony, radiator and feature gas fire.
Kitchen Diner 22' 3" x 10' 2" ( 6.78m x 3.10m )
With tiled floor, skylight windows, single glazed windows to rear aspect, door leading to garden, x2 radiators, a range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor overhead, tiled splashbacks, sink and draining unit with mixer tap.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 2" ( 1.78m x 1.57m )
With room and plumbing for washing machine and space for storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
With single glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, patio doors leading out into garden, radiator and door leading to en suite.
With separate shower cubicle, low level wc, hand wash basin and tiled through out.
Walk In Wardrobe
With lighting and room for storage,
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
With single glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator and door leading to en suite.
With single glazed window to side aspect, radiator, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, hand wash basin and tiled throughout.
With single glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
With panelled bath, low level wc, hand wash basin, single glazed windows to side and rear aspect and tiled throughout.
With pebbled drive way, access to garage and summerhouse, steps to both sides leading to laid lawn, patio area, mature borders and shrubs.
With hardwood double doors perfect for storage.
Summer House / Bar
With decked after to front, single glazed windows to side aspect and bar area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.