Guide Price - £170,000 - £180,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are pleased to market this three bedroom, semi-detached property, nestled between the City Centre of Sheffield and Kelham Island.
Guide Price - £170,000 - £180,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are delighted to market this superb three bedroom semi-detached property, located a stones throw from the City Centre of Sheffield. Comprising of an entrance hallway and cloakroom leading to a kitchen and open lounge/dining area with patio doors to the well looked after and private garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms, one with an en suite, and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from off street parking large enough for two cars which is a real luxury for the area and has a boarded out loft with ladder access. Weston Street is conveniently situated in the area of Netherthorpe, benefitting from walking distance into Sheffield City Centre, great transport links either on the Sheffield Parkway, Penistone Road or the Super Tram, close to Ponderosa, Crookes Valley and Weston Park, Kelham Island, and good local schools. This property is extremely well presented throughout and has been kept to a superb standard by its current owners, and would make an ideal purchase for a range of buyers, from investors to first time buyers. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Entrance Hall has access to the lounge/diner and kitchen, and has a storage cupboard and cloakroom.
Lounge/ Diner 15' 2" x 17' 4" Max ( 4.62m x 5.28m Max )
Dining area opens up with through access into the lounge, featuring two central heating radiators, a double glazed window, patio doors leading to the garden, and has wood style flooring throughout.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 2" Max ( 2.46m x 2.49m Max )
Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and is fully equipped with a sink and drainer, an electric oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, a combi boiler, a central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window, and has wood style flooring.
First floor landing has access to all bedrooms and bathroom and has a storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.15m x 3.10m Max )
Master bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, is carpeted throughout, and has access to the en suite.
En Suite is equipped with a bath tub with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and vanity unit, heated towel rail, rear facing window and is partly tiled.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 11' 6" Max ( 2.31m x 3.51m Max )
Bedroom two has a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 2" Max ( 2.79m x 2.18m Max )
Third bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Family bathroom is equipped with a bath tub with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and vanity unit, a heated towel rail and is partly tiled.
Property Front & Side
To the front/side of the property is a spacious driveway, large enough for two cars.
To the rear of the property is a well kept and private garden featuring an initial paved seating area with garden shed, a further paved area with access to a variety of flower beds and shrubs with a fenced surround.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.