A beautiful two bedroom cottage full of charm, character, original features and much improved by the present vendor. Sitting in a quiet terrace of period properties, within a stone’s throw of "Norton Duck Pond" and the quaint High Street of Norton with its trendy shops, bars and restaurants.
Your internal accommodation in brief includes: Entrance hallway with original tiling to floor and spotlights to ceiling, lounge/dining room with open fireplace with beams to the ceiling, utility area with plumbing for washing machine, contemporary shaker style kitchen with a good range of wall and base units, housing your combination boiler and providing under floor heating (14ft), master bedroom with original floorboards and built in wardrobes (15ft) a further good sized bedroom with spotlights to the ceiling, your bathroom is larger than average and provides you with a bath plus a walk in shower and also benefits from under floor heating. To the rear is your own private courtyard with raised sun terrace and water supply. One of our valuers personal favourites! Confident you will love it too. Please ring asap to arrange a peek inside.
Entered via double glazed door to front entrance door, spotlights to ceiling, original tiled flooring, chrome switches, radiator and door into utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 4" into recess x 14' 10" ( 5.28m into recess x 4.52m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, ceiling beams, chrome switches, radiator, working coal fire with feature surround and hearth, TV and telephone point and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 14' 5" maximum x 7' 10" maximum ( 4.39m maximum x 2.39m maximum )
Fitted with a range of contemporary shaker style wall and base units, part tiled, space for free standing electric oven, chrome sink, drainer unit and mixer tap, two windows to rear elevation, cupboard housing boiler, space for under counter fridge and tiled flooring with under floor heating,
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 9' 3" plus wardrobe space ( 4.75m x 2.82m plus wardrobe space )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes and loft access.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 5' 6" ( 4.70m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 11" maximum ( 2.34m x 2.11m maximum )
Suite comprising of walk in shower, part tiled, bath, wash hand basin, under floor heating, chrome ladder style towel warmer, WC and spotlights to ceiling.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed courtyard, low maintenance, raised sun terrace area, water supply and gravelled.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.