A three bedroom semi-detached home presented in fantastic condition throughout. Located within close proximity to the town centre this excellent property boasts, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a recently refitted kitchen, a landscaped rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and doors to the cloakroom and lounge.
Double glazed obscure window to the side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiling and radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 15' 6" ( 4.72m max x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, television and telephone point, radiator and doors into the dining room and kitchen.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator and opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, single bowl asterite sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, fitted electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear aspect, and double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge, cupboard, access to loft space and doors to the bedrooms and family shower room.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, walk in double shower cubicle, part tiling and heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars and access to the garage, steps leading to the front door.
Garage 17' x 7' 1" ( 5.18m x 2.16m )
Accessed via up and over doors from the driveway, power and lighting connected and door to the rear aspect.
Beautifully landscaped garden, paved patios providing seating areas, artificial lawn and a pedestrian access to the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.