3 bed detached bungalow for sale London Road, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- Aston Clinton School0.6 miles
- Goldfield Infants' and Nursery School1.9 miles
- Wendover2.9 miles
- Stoke Mandeville3.2 miles
Features and description
- Detached bungalow
- Garage & driveway
- Three double bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Kitchen/dining/family room
- Sitting room with log burner
- Utility room
- Secluded gardens
- Gas central heating
A deceptively spacious and beautifully maintained detached bungalow with gardens backing onto fields with countryside views towards Buckland.
A rarely available detached bungalow offered in excellent decorative order throughout, with gardens backing directly onto fields with views towards Buckland and plenty of driveway parking and a garage.
The bungalow looks onto a generous front garden with mature hedging and a driveway providing ample parking before a single integral garage. The front door opens to an entrance hall which in turn gives access to the kitchen/dining/family room and the sitting room. The sitting room features solid wood flooring and a multi fuel stove giving a warm and cosy ambience in the winter months. At the rear you will find a modern UPVC conservatory with self-cleaning glass roof and a ceiling fan doors leading into the rear garden. The kitchen is well designed with plenty of space to entertain friends and family for dinner. There are plenty of fitted units with work surfaces and solid wood flooring and built in appliances include Bosch electric oven & hob, dishwasher and fridge with further space for a freestanding fridge freezer. Patio doors open to the rear garden. There is a utility room with space for the washing machine and a wet room with walk-in shower.
Three double bedrooms are served by a well-appointed family bathroom. The master bedroom is fitted with a range of quality wardrobes. Outside, the green fingered will love the rear garden with its flower beds, mature fruit trees and lawns while those looking to enjoy lazy summer afternoons enjoying the stunning countryside view will be equally impressed with the seclusion and privacy.
Aston Clinton is a much sought after vibrant village in the county of Buckinghamshire. It boasts local shops, schools and public houses as well as numerous amenities which include, Doctors Surgery, Dentist, Hotel & Inn, Restaurants, Veterinary Surgery & Kennels and Churches. For sports enthusiasts the village caters for cricket, football, tennis and bowls among others and there are numerous golf courses within the local area. Tring is 3 miles distant from where trains reach London Euston (40 minutes). Aylesbury & Wendover are both 4 miles distant with main line station running to Marylebone (45-50 minutes) Bus links to all towns. Buckinghamshire has been renowned for its schooling for many years with the property being in the catchment area for Aston Clinton combined school, the grammar schools in Aylesbury and the popular John Colet Upper School in Wendover. In the independent sector are Berkhamsted Collegiate, Tring Arts Educational School and Stowe School.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Brown & Merry - Tring. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brown & Merry - Tring for full details and further information.