3 bedrooms & loft room/home office - Briefly comprising of hallway, open plan living/ dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, loft room/ideal office space, enclosed rear garden. Must view to fully appreciate size! Online viewing available by appointment
3 bedrooms & loft room - open plan living/ dining room - enclosed rear garden. Briefly comprising of hallway, open plan living/ dining room, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, loft room *potential home office*, enclosed rear garden. Must view to fully appreciate size! Close to local amenities, parks, shops, popular school catchment, easy access to link roads, public transport routes. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointments.
Enter via UPVC glazed door, radiator, wood effect flooring, stairs arising to 1st floor, door leading into Living/ Dining Room;-
Living/ Dining Room 22' 6" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 6.86m x 3.25m into alcove )
Open plan Living/ Dining Room. T.V. Point, power points, radiators, coving, deep fitted storage cupboard under stairs, gas feature fire place, chimney breast and alcoves, solid oak wood flooring, door leading into Kitchen;-
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary worktops, gas hob and oven with fitted cooker hood, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, integral dishwasher, integral tumble dryer, washing machine to remain, space for fridge freezer, grey fridge to remain, space for freezer, wall mounted boiler, splash back tiled areas, power points, chrome towel radiator, grey wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC door to rear garden, door leading into Bathroom;-
W.C., wash hand basin, bath with over head shower, radiator, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring, wall mounted mirrored vanity unit, two double glazed opaque windws to rear aspect.
Split level landing, fitted carpet to stairs and landing, bespoke fitted shelving to under stairs, stairs ascending to Loft Room, doors leading into Bedrooms;-
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 10' 10" ( 4.32m max x 3.30m )
Chimney breast and alcoves, coving, power points, radiator, wood effect flooring, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 9" max ( 4.24m x 2.97m max )
Power points, radiator, varnished floor boards, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
Carpet (high gloss wood floor underneith), power points, radiator, coving, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Loft Room 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Loft Room with stairs ascending from 1st floor landing. Fitted carpet, power points, storage in the eaves, double glazed sky light to rear aspect. Limited head height. *potential home office*
To the front, flush front to pavement.
To the rear, patio areas, outside tap, outside light, shed (only to remain if negotiated), enclosed with fencing and stone walls, gate to rear lane acess.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.