1 bed semi-detached house for sale Noyes Avenue, Laxfield, Woodbridge IP13
- All Saints Church of England Primary School, Laxfield0.3 miles
- Wilby Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School3.1 miles
- Halesworth6.8 miles
- Darsham7 miles
Features and description
- **perfect for first time buyers/investors**
- Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
- Chain Free
**perfect for first time buyers/investors** This property is situated in a cul de sac location and occupying a prime corner plot within the popular village of Laxfield. Benefits include a spacious lounge, double bedroom, generous enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
Front aspect single glazed door, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, air conditioning unit, storage heater, laminate flooring, telephone and tv points, entrance to the pantry and storage cupboard. Stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.01m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, one bowl, tiled splash back, work surfaces, cooker hood, laminate flooring, spaces for washing machine, fridge and cooker.
Loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard and storage heater.
Velux window. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc, wash hand basin, fan heater, shaver point, part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a small laid to lawn with a paved pathway leading to the front of the property and garden. Off road parking for one car.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, a large raised decking area with recessed spot light surround, hottub, stepping stones leading to the rear of the garden, enclosed via fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.