Fantastic detached home with entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, home office, kitchen/ diner, utility room, additional reception room, conservatory, landing, 4 bedrooms, 2 en suites, family bathroom, detached double garage, driveway, larger than average rear garden. Online viewing
4 bedrooms - 3 reception rooms, study & conservatory - kitchen/ diner & utility room - detached double garage & driveway - 2 en suites, family bathroom & cloakroom. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented larger than averade 4 bedroom detached house offers spacious family living and flexibility to work from home. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, home office, kitchen/ diner, utility room, aditional reception room, conservatory, landing, 4 bedrooms, 2 en suites, family bathroom, detached double garage, driveway, larger than average rear garden. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Pencoedtre Village. Close to main link roads giving easy access to M4 corridor, public transport routes, close to local super markets, public parks and fields, popular school catchment area, close to local amenites of the town center. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your viewing.
Enter via composite door with glazed panel, coving, power points, radiator, solid wood flooring, stairs rising to 1st floor, deep storage cupboard under stairs, doors leading into Cloakroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Study;-
W.C., wash hand basinwith fited base storage, chrome towel radiator, splash back tiled areas, sold wood flooring, glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Living Room 17' 1" into bay x 15' 11" ( 5.21m into bay x 4.85m )
Glazed bay window to front aspect with idyllic views, coving, gas feature fire place, T.V. Point, power points, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Ceiling Rose, coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to rear aspect.
Study 7' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.98m )
Home Office. Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to side, glazed porthole-style window to front aspect.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.61m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, inset gas hob and oven with over head cooker hood, space for fridge/ freezer, integral dishwasher, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, power points, radiator, plenty of room for breakfast table and chairs, glazed window to rear, door leading into Utility Room and opening to Reception Room 3;-
Utility Room 7' 8" x 5' ( 2.34m x 1.52m )
Base units with complimentary work tops, inset sink, drainer and taps, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power points, radiator, wall mounted boiler, splash back tiled areas, continuation of tiled flooring from Kitchen, glazed door to side giving access to rear garden.
Reception Room 3 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, opening to Conservatory;-
Conservatory 10' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.46m )
Continuation of wood effect laminate flooring, power points, glazed windows to side and rear, glazed French doors to rear garden.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, power points, airing cupboard, loft hatch, doors leading into Bedrooms and Family Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 16' 2" max x 12' 5" plus fitted wardrobes ( 4.93m max x 3.78m plus fitted wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, two glazed windows to front aspect with elevated far stretching views, door leading into En Suite;-
W.C., wash hand basin inset to base storage unit, double shower cubicle with rainfall and rinse head, chrome towel radiator, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 12' 10" max ( 3.96m max x 3.91m max )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to rear aspect, door leading into En Suite;-
W.C., wash hand basin inset to base storage unit, shower cubicle, radiator, splash back tiled areas, glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to front aspect with picturesque views.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, glazed window to rear aspect.
W.C., wash hand basin inset to base storage cupboard, bath, radiator, splash back tiled areas, extractor fan, glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
Detached Double Garage 17' 4" x 17' 2" ( 5.28m x 5.23m )
Two pull up-and-over doors to driveway, lighting, power points, additional door to rear garden.
To The Front
Driveway for two cars, steps ascending to front entrance, complimentary flower beds, decorative pebbled areas, side access to rear garden.
To The Rear
Larger than average rear garden - must be viewed to appreciate size! Main patio area, outside tap, outside light, partly laid to lawn, complimentary flower beds, steps ascending to upper decked area, decorative chippings, complimentary trees and shrubs. To the sie area, decking, currently hob tub (hot tub not remaining) with wooden covering, plently of space for garden furniture, steps decending to side acces to front and door leading into garage, enclosed with fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.