This three double bed semi detached family home is located siding onto a green and within walking distance of Highwoods Country Park, North Station & General Hospital. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation, ample off road parking & offers scope for extension (subject to planning).
Early viewing is strongly advised of this spacious semi detached family home conveniently positioned and offering potential for extension subject to receiving the relevant planning permission. The ground floor comprises entrance hall with glass panelled doors giving access to a spacious lounge and dining room, kitchen, conservatory and cloakroom. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing ample off street parking and an enclosed rear garden with timber outbuilding/bar with veranda.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, upvc window to side, glass panelled doors to Lounge & Dining Room.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.59m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, inset spotlights.
Lounge 22' 6" x 11' ( 6.86m x 3.35m )
Upvc window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear to Conservatory, laminate flooring, two radiators, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Upvc window to rear, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, spaces for American style fridge/freezer + washing machine + slimline dishwasher, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over.
Conservatory 18' 11" x 6' 3" ( 5.77m x 1.91m )
Patio doors to rear to garden, laminate flooring, door to:
Upvc obscure window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, loft access, two built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, double built-in wardrobe.
Upvc obscure window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin, panelled corner bath with shower over, laminate flooring, inset spotlights.
There is a block paved driveway providing off road parking. Double gates lead to further potential parking area.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with raised flower beds, wooden decked area and timber bar/outbuilding with veranda.
Timber Bar / Outbuilding 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Insulated room with power and light connected. Could be used as an Office.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is connected to a staff member of the Connells Group.
Refer to map
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.