home office - larger than average rear garden - Briefly comprising of driveway, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, to the 1st floor 2 bedrooms, home office and bathroom to 2nd floor loft conversion to bedroom, outbuilding housing utilities, larger than average rear garden.
home office - larger than average rear garden - 3 bedrooms - This well presented 3 bedroom mid-terrace property is offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Briefly comprising of driveway, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, to the 1st floor 2 bedrooms, home office and bathroom to 2nd floor loft converstion to bedroom, outbuilding housing utilities, larger than average rear garden. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Close to local amenities, parks, shops, popular schools, easy access to link roads, public transport routes. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via UPVC glazed door, plenty of space for shoes/ coats/ prams, radiator, power points, fitted carpet, stairs ascending to first floor, door leading into Living Room;-
Living Room 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Coving, fitted carpet, T.V. Point, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, opening to Dining Room;-
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed French doors to rear garden, opening to Kitchen;-
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, space for dish washer, space for gas cooker, power points, wall mounted combi boiler (recently fitted), splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear garden aspect.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, doors leading into Bedrooms, Home Office and Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 5" plus door recess ( 3.76m x 3.17m plus door recess )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear garden aspect.
Home Office 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs ascending to 3rd Bedroom (Loft conversion to building regulations);-
W.C., wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, radiator, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 19' 6" max x 10' 3" ( 5.94m max x 3.12m )
Stairs ascending from Home Office to Loft conversion (signed off by building regulations). Power points, radiator, fitted carpet, two sky lights to rear garden aspect, storage in the eaves. Limited head height.
To The Front
Driveway for multiple vehicles.
To The Rear
Larger than average rear garden for this area. Must be viewed to fuly appreciate size! Patio areas, laid to lawn, complimentary flower beds with mature shrubs, enclosed with fencing and stone wall, wrought iron gate to rear lane access.
W.C., power points, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, carpeted, UPVC door from rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.