3 bed detached house for sale Church Lane, Oulton, Stone ST15
- Oulton CofE (C) First School0.2 miles
- Alleyne's Academy0.5 miles
- Stone (Staffs)1.1 miles
- Barlaston2.3 miles
Features and description
- Located on the outskirts of the sought after village of Oulton overlooking St Johns Church, this lovely house is in a prime position for you to create your dream home!
- Whilst this house is in great condition there's no doubting the potential for extending and altering, sitting on a great corner plot with wrap around gardens to follow the sun
- The sheer size of each and every room will amaze you, two large reception rooms and well appointed kitchen with three double bedrooms, separate study and large bathroom.
- Just take a peek at the footprint of this house and you can see the potential all ready to unfold exactly as you might need or want it to! As well as the generous house there are two garages, and four further outbuildings attached.
- The drive to the side provides plentiful off road parking, and to top off the list of boxes ticked there's no onward chain!
From our Stone office head South-West on Mill Street towards Christchurch Way. Turn right onto Crown Street. Slight right onto Newcastle Road, keep left to continue on to Radford Street. Turn left onto Oulton Road, turn right to stay on Oulton Road. At the roundabout go straight to stay on Oulton Road. Turn left onto Church Lane. The property will be found via our For Sale board on the Left hand side.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - James Du Pavey. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Du Pavey for full details and further information.