3 bed end terrace house for sale Springfields, Welwyn Garden City AL8
- Stanborough School0.1 miles
- Lakeside School (SEN)0.3 miles
- Welwyn Garden City0.9 miles
- Hatfield (Herts)1.9 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Westside Location
- Great Family Home
A fantastic three bedroom family home located on the west side of Welwyn Garden City offering easy access for commuters via the A1M, A414 and M25. This ideal family home is situation within easy reach of popular primary and secondary school, Stanborough Lakes and Welwyn Garden City town centre.
A fantastic three bedroom family home located on the west side of Welwyn Garden City offering easy access for commuters via the A1M, A414 and M25. Internally the property compromises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, kitchen with fitted wall and base units leading to the conservatory being used as a dining room with access to rear garden. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a single room plus the family bathroom. Further benefits include gas to radiator heating, double glazing, plenty of storage and off street parking to the front. This ideal family home is situation within easy reach of popular primary and secondary school, Stanborough Lakes and Welwyn Garden City town centre offering plenty of shops and main line train station in to London Kings Cross.
Double Glazed Door to Front, Double Glazed Window to Side
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 11" Into Bay ( 4.90m x 3.63m Into Bay )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Fire Place, TV Point, Wooden Flooring
Kitchen 17' x 9' 9" ( 5.18m x 2.97m )
Fitted Wall and Base Units, Double Glazed Window to Side, Sink/Drainer, 1 Bowl Sink, Work Surfaces, Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Cooker Hood, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Wooden Flooring
Conservatory/dining Room 19' 8" x 8' 6" ( 5.99m x 2.59m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Double Glazed Patio Doors, Radiator, TV Point
Double Glazed Window to Side, Loft Access
Bedroom 1 10' 4" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 3.15m Max x 3.84m Max )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.29m )
Double Glazed Window to Side, Radiator
Double Glazed Window to Side, Radiator, Bath with Mixer Taps, Shower, Wash Hand Basin, W/C, Tiled
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Welwyn Garden City. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Welwyn Garden City for full details and further information.