3 bed end terrace house for sale Jewel Street, Barry CF63
- Holton Primary School0.2 miles
- St Helen's Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Barry Docks0.3 miles
- Cadoxton0.6 miles
Features and description
- End terrace
- Currently being renovated
- New kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Close to barry town centre
Looking for somewhere to move straight into? This property is perfect for those who want to leave the renovations behind! Currently being refurbished by the current owners, this large three bedroom end terrace house offers ample and comfortable living space and is perfect for families!
Currently being refurbished by its current owners is this large three bedroom end terraced home. The house is situated close Barry Town centre giving easy access to all local amenities including shops, restaurants, bus/train routes and local primary and secondary schools. The house briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear there is a garage and yard.
Entrance via front door to the side of property. Stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator and doors leading to:
Lounge 15' 9" max x 16' 6" max ( 4.80m max x 5.03m max )
Two double glazed windows to front and side, newly plastered walls, electric fireplace, power points and radiator, open to:
Dining Room 10' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.20m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Kitchen 20' 2" max x 10' max ( 6.15m max x 3.05m max )
Newly fitted kitchen currently being installed. UPVC door to rear leading into rear garden.
Stairs leading from ground floor to split level landing, two double glazed windows to side, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.17m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to rear, newly plastered walls, power points, radiator and grey carpet.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 16' 5" max ( 4.70m max x 5.00m max )
Two double glazed windows to front and side, power points, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" max x 12' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and carpet to floor.
Partically fitted bathroom suite with panel bath with mixer taps and shower overhead. Tiled splash back around, tile effect flooring, radiator and extractor fan. Frosted double glazed window to side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Barry for full details and further information.