3 bed semi-detached house for sale Horley Road, Redhill RH1
- Cornfield School (SEN)0.1 miles
- Salfords Primary School0.5 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey)0.8 miles
- Salfords (Surrey)1 miles
Features and description
- Three bedrooms
- Under a mile to Earlswood train station
- Well-presented throughout
- En-suite & family bathroom
- Close to local amenities
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Close to good shools
- Planning permission for side extension
A semi-detached family home finished to a high standard throughout which benefits from two allocated parking spaces, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and spacious modern fitted kitchen. Planning permission has been granted for a full lenght utility area to the side of the house.
This three bedroom semi-detached house located moments from East Surrey Hospital was built in 2012 and has been well cared for by the current owners.
The property boasts a practical layout perfect for modern family living. To the front of the house, the reception room is neutrally decorated and leads to a lobby area with downstairs w/c and decent sized storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property is the stylish fitted kitchen with plenty of space for a dining table and chairs and double doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms - the master having an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, a further single bedroom and the contemporary family bathroom.
Outside the low maintenance rear garden offers a large patio area and artificial lawn with raised planting making it perfect for barbecuing in the summer months. To the foot of the garden is a good sized shed and access to the two allocated parking spaces. To the front of the property is a small gated garden.
The property is under a mile from Earlswood train station for links into London and Gatwick. Redhill town centre is a short distance with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. Earlswood and Petridgewood Commons are close for dog walks, bike rides and children's play apparatus. Within reach is a variety of shops, beauticians and food outlets. Popular schools in the area include Earlswood Infant and Nursery and Reigate School.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Redhill. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Redhill for full details and further information.