2 bed detached bungalow for sale Bittern Road, Rollesby, Great Yarmouth NR29
- Rollesby Primary School0.5 miles
- Martham Academy and Nursery1.3 miles
- Acle5 miles
- Great Yarmouth6.7 miles
Features and description
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Wrap Around Garden
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
**no onward chain** Don't miss out on this ideal two bedroom detached bungalow with wrap around garden all positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Rollesby, offering ample parking with its driveway and garage. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to present this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a sought after location. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, bathroom, wrap around garden and garage.
Rollesby is a Norfolk village popular amongst many of our buyers. The village offers, a popular waterside café, a Thai restaurant, a large playing area, a Grade II listed church, a pub and shops. Rollesby is perfect for anyone who enjoys woodland walks around the Broads and you're also just a short drive away from the sandy beaches of Sea Palling & Horsey.
Door and window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, loft access and radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 4" max x 10' 7" ( 4.67m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, partially tiled, fitted wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob and free standing fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
Windows in all aspects and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, matching fitted wardrobe and head board, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, partially tiled, WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and radiator.
There is a driveway to the front of the property and a mainly laid to lawn wrap around garden.
Up and over door and power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Stalham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Stalham for full details and further information.