4 bed detached house for sale Bryn Eglwys, Pontypridd CF37
- Trehopcyn Primary School0.2 miles
- Maes-Y-Coed Primary School0.3 miles
- Pontypridd0.5 miles
- Trehafod1.3 miles
Features and description
- Popular Location
- Drive and Garage
- Three reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
Driveway and Garage! Three reception rooms! This property has to be viewed internally to appreciate the space and size that's on offer inside and out. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this executive four bedrooms detached family home situated in the popular area of Maesycoed, Pontypridd. Within a short distance from the property you have access to local amenities such as shops, pubs and great transport links including local train station. The property further benefits from good road links as the A470 and M4 are only a short drive away.
Offering versatile and flexible accommodation this family home really is a must see. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, Kitchen, utility room, Dining room, Living room, conservatory and WC. To the first floor are four double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom to master and family bathroom. The attic has been part converted making an ideal space for storage or home office. The property sits on a generous size plot with off driveway and garage to the side and private enclosed garden to rear.
This property is in a great location and has plenty of room for all the family with many countryside walks within walking distance of property
Enter via UPVC double glazed door. Access to all ground floor rooms and Stairs to the first floor.
Great size family room with double door leading into the dining room and patio door leading into conservatory.
Spacious rooms with UPVC window to front.
This room make the most of the private garden and make an ideal further reception room or play room.
A modern kitchen comprehensively fitted with matching wall and floor units with complementary work tops over. Integral sink and oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for American size fridge/freezer. Door leading into utility room.
Fitted with matching wall and floor units with contrasting work tops over. Space for washing machine. Wall mounted combi boiler. Door to side.
A two piece suite comprising wash basin and wc, obscure glazed window to the side.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Access into ensuite. UPVC window to rear.
A three piece suite comprising wash basin, wc and shower. Obscure glazed window to the side.
Double bedroom with UPVC window to front.
UPVC window to rear
UPVC window to front
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panel bath with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin and close coupled wc. UPVC window to side.
The attic has been part converted with pull down ladder for access.
To the front of the property is a lanwed area with path leading to the front door. To the side is a double driveway with garage.
To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn with raised decked area.
Council Tax Band - E
Welsh Primary School - ygg Evan James
English Primary School - lMaesycoed Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Pontypridd High
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.