4 bed bungalow for sale Brumstead Road, Stalham, Norwich NR12
- Stalham High School0.3 miles
- Stalham Community Infant & Pre-School0.3 miles
- Worstead4.6 miles
- Hoveton & Wroxham6 miles
Features and description
- Chalet Style Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Close To Amenities
- Sought After Location
**perfect family home** Don't miss out on this spacious four bedroom chalet style bungalow positioned on the popular Brumstead Road in the market town of Stalham. As well as ample living accommodation, this property offers an additional double garage. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this four bedroom chalet style bungalow situated on the popular Brumstead Road in sought after Stalham. The accommodation briefly comprises of and entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, four bedrooms, bathroom and garage.
The property is situated in the sought after market town of Stalham, close to local amenities including shops, pubs, supermarket, church, schools and doctors surgery. Within easy reach are also the popular Norfolk Broads, Bacton Woods and idyllic surrounding coastal areas.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and carpet flooring.
WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, carpet flooring, open fireplace, television and telephone points, radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 26' x 10' 1" ( 7.92m x 3.07m )
Open plan layout, double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, space for fridge.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, partially tiled walls, fitted wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, central boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Velux window and carpet flooring.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 12' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe, eaves storage and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, eaves storage and radiator.
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.59m x 3.25m )
Located on the ground floor, double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Fully tiled, WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet flooring, telephone point and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps with shower over, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway and laid to lawn garden.
There is a mainly laid to lawn garden to the rear enclosed by fencing.
Double Garage 17' 6" x 16' 9" ( 5.33m x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, up and over doors, loft storage, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Stalham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Stalham for full details and further information.