2 bed flat for sale Ancaster Road, Ipswich IP2
- Ipswich0.1 miles
- Hillside Primary School0.3 miles
- Halifax Primary School0.4 miles
- Derby Road (Ipswich)1.7 miles
Features and description
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Wood Burner In Living Room
- Characterful Features
- Off-Road Parking
- Communal Garden
- Mezzanine Floor
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Prestigous Location
Beautifully presented throughout a two bedroom home situated within the ever saught after area of Ipswich! The property boasts from a mezzanine floor, cosy wood burner, classy high ceilings throughout and ample off-road parking. This property is not to be missed!
The property is situated in the South West side of Ipswich within walking distance to the train station, making it ideal for commuters with access towards Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street. There are various local schools, shops and supermarkets nearby. The town centre is within easy reach offering a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The A12/A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Archway with internal glazing, solid wood flooring and a door leading through to the lounge.
Lounge 25' 4" x 18' 2" ( 7.72m x 5.54m )
Single glazed windows to the rear and side with French doors leading out to the garden. Solid wood flooring, two radiators, wood burner with a tiled base and wooden mantle. Wall hung lights, TV point, feature archway and in-built cabinets.
Bathroom 11' 1" x 4' 1" ( 3.38m x 1.24m )
Single glazed window to the front, low-level WC, vanity sink with chrome mixer tap, double shower with a glass enclosure and tiled surround. White heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, spotlights and airing cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
Contemporary kitchen boasts high gloss grey eye and base level units with rose gold handles and marble effect roll top surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, slimline dishwasher, oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Tiled backsplash, vinyl flooring, spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' x 20' 2" ( 4.27m x 6.15m )
Single glazed window to the front with secondary glazing, radiator, carpet, pitched ceiling with archway, TV point, views over the lounge and stairs leading upto the mezzanine floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Single glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Mezzanine Floor 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
Single glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet, loft hatch with potential to knock through. Storage in the eaves on both sides of the floor.
Fully enclosed with a patio area and the remainder being laid to lawn, shed, side access and French doors from the lounge.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Ipswich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Ipswich for full details and further information.