3 bed terraced house for sale Deans Terrace, Uppingham, Oakham LE15
- Uppingham School0.1 miles
- Uppingham CofE Primary School0.2 miles
- Oakham5.8 miles
- Corby7.2 miles
Features and description
- Character property with no chain - Market-town location
- Accommodation over three levels plus cellar
- Updated and improved throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen & dining area
- Light and spacious living room with feature fireplace
- Enclosed rear gardens - Outbuildings with power & lighting
An immaculate and well presented mid terraced character property nestled in the heart of the market town of Uppingham. The property has been renovated throughout by the current owners and is offered with no onward chain......
An immaculate and well presented mid terraced character property nestled in the heart of the market town of Uppingham. The property has been renovated throughout by the current owners and is offered with no onward chain.
The property is accessed into the kitchen which is fitted with a range of contemporary base and wall units with an integrated oven and hob. There is also space for additional appliances.
A door under the staircase has steps leading down to the cellar, which offers great storage space with heating, lighting and power connected.
Off the rear of the kitchen is the bright and spacious living room, with a bay window looking out onto the rear aspect, also with an open chimney which would be perfect for a log burner.
On the first floor there is access to two bedrooms and family bathroom. The family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. The bedroom to the front of the property has built-in storage with a door providing access to the double bedroom on the second floor. This bedroom has original wooden floorboards and a dormer window overlooking the gardens.
The low maintenance garden is enclosed by fencing and has a patio area with lawn and borders. At the rear of the garden are the outbuildings; one side is WC and the other is a great garden storage space with power and lighting.
A secure gate provides rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hurfords. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information.