3 bed terraced house for sale Oxford Street, Treforest, Pontypridd CF37
- St Michael's R.C. Primary School0.2 miles
- Trefforest0.2 miles
- Parclewis Primary School0.3 miles
- Pontypridd0.8 miles
Features and description
- No Chain
- Current HMO
- Front and Rear garden
- Popular Street
- Ideal Investment Buy
Four Bedroom HMO property! Great Location! No chain! Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this well presented four bedroom property situated in Treforest. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property with a four bedroom HMO license situated in the village of Treforest making this property a ideal investment property as The university of south Wales in a short distance away. Within walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and train station. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
This property is an ideal investment buy. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hallway, Living Room / fourth bedroom Dining Room, Kitchen and bathroom. Whilst to the first floor are three good size bedrooms. To the front of the property is a small courtyard and to the rear of the property is a enclosed rear garden which is laid to patio.
The property is being sold with no ongoing chain.
Access through UPVC front door. Access to lounge/ bedroom Four and dining room. Stairs leading to first floor
Bay window to front.
UPVC window to rear. Access into kitchen.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Space for washing machine and fridge/Freezer. UPVC window to side and door leading to rear of the property. Access into bathroom.
Good size bathroom modern bathroom with three piece suite comprising of bath shower over, WC and sink. UPVC window to side and rear
Access to all bedrooms
UPVC window to front
Window to rear.
UPVC window to front
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.