2 bed flat for saleAngel Hill, Tiverton EX16
Points of interest
- Heathcoat Primary School0.3 miles
- St John's Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Tiverton Parkway5.7 miles
- Newton St Cyres9.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Two Bedroom Flat
- River Views
- No onward chain
- Good Size Lounge
Call us today to arrange a viewing or take a virtual tour of this two bedroom flat with river views. Offering spacious living accomodation throughout with high ceilings. Two bedrooms, Kitchen/ Diner and good size lounge. Offerred to the market with no chain.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this spacious two bedroom upper floor flat which overlooks the River Exe. On entering the property is a hall way which leads to a good size lounge. There is a kitchen/diner which would benefit from modernisation. There are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are high ceilings throughout.This Grade II listed building was converted to flats in 1988. This property has a rental income of £475PCM
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Communal entrance positioned at the side of the building, stairs rising to this flat situated on the second floor with front door leading into:
Doors to all rooms.
Living Room 14' 2" x 13' 5" ( 4.32m x 4.09m )
Tall window overlooking Rive Exe, night storage heater, telephone and television points.
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.24m )
Sash window to side, range of wall and base units, eye level double oven, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for tall fridge freezer, electric hob with cooker hood above.
Obscure glazed tall window to front, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, electric wall mounted shower over bath, low level WC, pedestal wash basin.
Bedroom One 17' Max x 10' 5" ( 5.18m Max x 3.17m )
Irregular shaped room, tall window to front overlooking river, window to side, night storage heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.15m Max )
Tall window to side, night storage heater.
This property is leasehold 99 years from September 1987
Service charge approx £1,100.20 twice a year
Ground rent £100 per year
Council Tax A
Monday - Friday 9am- 6pm
Saturday- 9am- 4pm
Sundays - Closed
Located not far from the centre of the thriving market town of Tiverton. Tiverton provides plenty of shops, supermarkets, schools, dentists, surgeries. Fantastic for commuters being in easy reach to the North Devon Link Road either to the north coast via Barnstaple or eastward to the M5 (J27) and Parkway mainline railway station.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Tiverton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Tiverton for full details and further information.