3 bed terraced bungalow for sale Thurning Road, Briston, Melton Constable NR24
- Astley Primary School1.4 miles
- Corpusty Primary School2.9 miles
- Sheringham9.2 miles
- West Runton9.9 miles
Features and description
- Sitting /Dining Room
- Kitchen/Diner with built in appliances
- 3 Bedrooms ( master en suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Converted Piggery
A 3 bedroom bungalow on the outskirts of the town with field views to the front and enclosed rear garden.
A deceptively spacious 3 bedroom terraced bungalow situated on the outskirts of the village, formerly a piggery until it was converted in 2019, with front and rear gardens, electric central heating, double glazing and accommodation comprising sitting/dining room, kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms (master en suite) and family bathroom.
Entrance Door To;
Double doors to sitting room, carpet, cloaks cupboard, cupboard housing electric boiler, loft hatch.
Sitting/dining Room 18' 6" max x 14' ( 5.64m max x 4.27m )
2 double glazed windows to front, radiator, carpet, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen/diner 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets, rolled edge worksurfaces, built in oven, hob & hood, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, recessed ceiling lights, built in dishwasher and washing machine, double glazed window to rear, door to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" + door recess x 11' 7" ( 3.58m + door recess x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Shower cubicle, wc, wash basin with cupboard under, heated towel rail, extractor, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.79m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear, carpet.
Bedroom 3/study 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Vinyl flooring, panelled bath with shower handset & screen, wash basin with cupboard under, wc, heated towel rail, extractor.
A lawned front garden with path to the front door.
The rear garden now comprises a patio area, shingled paths, lawn and has fence borders and outside tap. Included in the sale is a garden shed with power & light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Holt. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Holt for full details and further information.