1 bed flat for saleFfordd Yr Afon, Gorseinon, Swansea SA4
Points of interest
- Ysgol Gynradd Gymraeg Pontybrenin0.3 miles
- Pontybrenin Primary School0.3 miles
- Gowerton1.1 miles
- Llangennech2.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sold With Sitting Tenant
- Modern Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen and Lounge
- Allocated Parking
A well presented top floor apartment located on the sought after Bryngwyn Village development in Gorseinon. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge and kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from allocated parking.
To be sold with sitting tenant, rental income £500 pcm. Spacious one bedroom top floor apartment in Gorseinon, conveniently located close to junction 47 of the M4 and both Fforestfach and Trostre Retail Parks plus the stunning Gower peninsula. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with Juliet balcony, bedroom and bathroom. Ideal for first time buyers or investment buyers. No Chain! Early viewing highly recommended.
Entered via communal area with stairs to the first floor.
Hallway comprises of telecom. Cupboard housing water tank and storage.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Window to rear. Storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Open Lounge And Kitchen 18' 5" x 12' 9" ( 5.61m x 3.89m )
Window to side, Juliet balcony to rear, Two wall heaters. Kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with electric oven and four ring electric four ring hob. Extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Gorseinon. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Gorseinon for full details and further information.