3 bed semi-detached house for sale Tyn Y Wern, Tonyrefail, Porth CF39
- Cwmlai Primary School0.1 miles
- Tref-Y-Rhyg Primary School0.7 miles
- Llanharan2.5 miles
- Porth2.9 miles
Features and description
- Recently Renovated
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Low Maintenance Sunny Garden
- Re-plastered throughout and Neutral Decor
- Driveway leads to Garage
Be quick to snap up this three bedroom semi detached property located in Tonyrefail. Recently renovated throughout, it boasts a modern kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom, and has been re-plastered throughout. There is also a driveway which leads to a single garage.
A three bedroom semi detached property that offers off road parking via a driveway which leads to a single garage. The property falls within catchment to the highly regarded Cwmlai Primary School and also Tonyrefail Comp, which is now a super school.
Internally, the accommodation comprises: Traditional entrance hallway, lounge and a stunning kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs are three good size bedrooms plus a four piece family bathroom.
Outside is a front garden plus steps down to the front door, plus there is a driveway which leads to a single garage. A low maintenance garden is to the rear which is mostly laid with artificial grass.
Entered via UPVC double glazed door. Stairs to first floor landing. Doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Chimney breast with electric fire.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integral fridge/freezer and microwave. Built in oven, hob and hood. UPVC double glazed window to rear. French doors open to the garden.
Access to all rooms. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 13' 1" ( 3.00m x 3.99m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe.
Bdroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 10' ( 2.24m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, close coupled WC and shower enclosure.
Front garden plus steps down to the front door, plus there is a driveway which leads to a single garage. A low maintenance garden is to the rear which is mostly laid with artificial grass.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information.