3 bed end terrace house for sale Library Mews, Rendlesham, Woodbridge IP12
- Rendlesham Primary School0.1 miles
- Wickham Market1.7 miles
- Eyke Church of England Primary School1.8 miles
- Melton (Suffolk)3.7 miles
Features and description
- No onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed garden
- Off road parking
- Popular location
This three bedroom house is offered for sale with no onward chain and is located in the popular village of rendlesham.
The property can be found in Library Mews, in this much sought after residential area. Rendlesham is a popular modern village situated approximately six miles from the riverside town of Woodbridge and offers a good level of amenities including a primary school, convenience store, hairdressers, vets, nhs dental practice, doctor's surgery and regular bus service into Woodbridge and Ipswich. Nearby Rendlesham Forest offers beautiful natural surroundings and pleasant walks with the National Trust Sutton Hoo site also within a short distance. Rendlesham is also in close proximity to the popular Suffolk coastal villages of Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Orford.
Entered via the front door with laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of matching cream shaker style wall and base units, one and half stainless steel sink basin with mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed sash window to the front and tiled flooring.
WC, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Lounge/diner 11' 2" x 26' 3" ( 3.40m x 8.00m )
Double glazed sash window to the front and rear, two patio doors opening to the garden, radiator and a large storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 12' 2" ( 2.79m x 3.71m )
Double glazed sash window to the front, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 9' 2" ( 3.71m max x 2.79m )
Double glazed sash window to the side, radiator and access to the loft space.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
The garden to the rear is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area. There is a side gate providing pedestrian access.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Woodbridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Woodbridge for full details and further information.