3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Alyson Way, Pencoed, Bridgend CF35
- Pencoed0.5 miles
- Croesty Primary School0.6 miles
- Pencoed Comprehensive School0.6 miles
- Wildmill2.9 miles
Features and description
Close to Train Station
Good Transport Links
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Close To Local Amenities And Transport Links
- Garage And Driveway
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this three bedroom semi-detached bungalow offered for sale in the sought after location of Alyson Way, Pencoed. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home. Call to arrange your viewing.
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this three bedroom semi-detached bungalow offered for sale in the sought after location of Alyson Way, Pencoed. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, bedroom, dining room/bedroom and bathroom. From the first floor landing lie the master bedroom and loft space for storage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home. Call to arrange your viewing or book online 24/7.
Composite door to side, fitted carpet
Kitchen 10' plus door recess x 8' 9" ( 3.05m plus door recess x 2.67m )
Double glazed door to rear with glass insert, double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, fitted wall and base units in a high gloss finish, glass splashback, stainless steel sink with mixer, space for fridge freezer and cooker, integrated microwave
Lounge 17' 9" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.41m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed french doors onto rear garden, fitted carpet
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front, wood floor
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, wood floor
Double glazed window to side with obscured glass insert, tiled floor, tiled splashback, bath with overhead shower and screen, wc, wash hand basin
Double glazed velux window, fitted carpet, storage cupboard, access to loft storage room
Master Bedroom 11' 7" to built in wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 3.53m to built in wardrobes x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, built in wardrobes
To the front of the property you will find an enclosed garden with block paved driveway with detached garage for off road parking. The rear enclosed garden is laid with patio
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Bridgend. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Bridgend for full details and further information.