2 bed terraced house for sale Cavell Street, Glyncorrwg, Port Talbot SA13
- Glyncorrwg Primary School0.1 miles
- Pen Afan Primary1.4 miles
- Treherbert4 miles
- Ynyswen4.7 miles
Features and description
Ideal for First Time Buyers
Virtual Tour Available
- Attic room
- Ground Floor Wc
- Well Presented
- Generous Sized Garden
- Viewing Recommended
A beautifully presented two bedroom plus attic room mid terraced property. The property is within a semi rural location and is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
A beautifully presented two bedroom plus attic room mid terraced property. The property is within a semi rural location and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. Internally, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility area and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a attic room and an enclosed rear garden with a brick built shed. Viewing recommended to avoid disappointment. Please call Peter Alan today on to book your appointment or book your appointment online 24/7 at .
Entered via upvc double glazed door. Opening to lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 12' 11" x 21' 5" ( 3.94m x 6.53m )
Laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Access to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worktop space over. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for range cooker. Tiles to floor. UPVC double glazed window.
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and wc.
Master Bedroom 11' x 16' 3" ( 3.35m x 4.95m )
Two upvc double glazed windows. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Two storage cupboards. Fitted carpet.
Velux window. Fitted carpet.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, wc, bath and shower cubicle. UPVC double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a patio area and an area laid to decorative stone. To the bottom of the garden is a good sized brick built shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Maesteg. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Maesteg for full details and further information.