5 bed detached house for sale St. Pegas Road, Peakirk, Peterborough PE6
- Peakirk-Cum-Glinton CofE Primary School0.9 miles
- Arthur Mellows Village College1.2 miles
- Peterborough4.8 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)8.6 miles
Features and description
- Fantastic light and spacious family home
- Five bedrooms - En-suite and dressing room to the master
- Three reception rooms
- Family bathroom plus downstairs shower room
- Open-plan kitchen and dining room - Utility room
- Large enclosed driveway - Ample off-road parking
- Green house, garden shed and storage buildings
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought after village of Peakirk, within the catchment of Arthur Mellows Village College. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout.
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought after village of Peakirk, within the catchment of Arthur Mellows Village College. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, briefly comprising; entrance hallway, reception hall, three good sized reception rooms, open-plan kitchen/dining room, utility rooms and five bedrooms; the master with en-suite facilities and a dressing room.
The master and guest bedrooms also have access to a balcony. The property is situated on a large plot within established grounds, with a good sized frontage and rear gardens enjoying open countryside views.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall, with doors giving access to the siting room on the right hand side, the kitchen at the rear of the property and the reception hall. The sitting room is a light and capacious room, being almost 24' in length and has a window overlooking the front garden.
From the inner reception hall, there are stairs to the first floor with an oak and glass balustrade and doors giving access to a large reception room at the front of the property, currently being used as a study. There are doors giving access to the sitting/dining room at the rear of the property, with oak flooring and bi-fold doors leading out to the patio and gardens.
At the rear of the property, there is access to the open-plan kitchen/dining room, the kitchen area being fitted with a range of base and wall units, fitted appliances and French doors giving access to the gardens and decking area.
The kitchen also has access into a good sized utility room which provides access to a downstairs cloakroom and large store.
On the first floor a galleried landing with glass balustrade gives access to four double bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities, a dressing room and a feature balcony overlooking the rear gardens. There is a large family bathroom fitted with a four-piece suite and a further good-sized fifth bedroom. The guest bedroom also has access to the balcony.
Rooms & Measurements
Entrance hall - 13'7" x 11'3"
Living room - 23'8" x 13'4"
Kitchen/breakfast room - 23'1" x 11'3"
Utility room - 6'3" x 13'5"
Shower room - 5'2" x 7'8"
Storage - 5'2" x 5'2"
Dining/reception room - 13'0" x 25'10" (maximum measurements)
Sitting room (11'4" x 17'4" (maximum measurements)
Bedroom one - 20'4" x 13'4"
En-suite - 9'1" x 7'05"
Dressing area - (9'1" x 6'1"
Bedroom two - 15'6" x 11'3"
Bedroom three - 11'6" x 13'2"
Bedroom four - 9'9" x 13'2"
Bedroom five - 7'4" x 11'9" (maximum measurements)
Bathroom - 9'8" x 11'3"
The property is accessed via a large driveway, laid to gravel enclosed by low-level stone walling. There is gated access into the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a large decking area, a further patio area, a green house and several storage buildings. The gardens are all enclosed by fencing and hedging, with open views to the rear over countryside and beyond.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hurfords. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information.