4 bed detached house for sale Dalton Grove, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
- Bawtry Mayflower Primary School0.3 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School1.9 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 2.6 miles
- Doncaster7.6 miles
Features and description
- Sought After Location
- Detached Family Home
- Generous Driveway & Double Garage
- Four Bedrooms - Two with Ensuite
- Established Gardens
- Quiet Cul De Sac
viewings are A must to appreciate this upgraded detached home in sought after location. Offering four bedrooms, two with ensuite and generous driveway! Tucked away in a small cul de sac location.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of this home, situated to the popular market town of Bawtry within the ever popular Kingswood area. Tucked away to the corner of a small cul de sac the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner and utility room. Having four bedrooms, ensuite to the master and second bedroom and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally there are established gardens to the front with generous driveway with ample parking for 4 cars along with a double garage. Bawtry provides an array of amenities including cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, individual shops and boutiques, schools, healthcare and convenience stores. Commuters will find a direct intercity link to London's Kings Cross from Retford Train Station and easy access to the A1/M18 motorway networks.
Generous hallway accessed via a front facing door, with coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor, central heating radiator.
Fitted with low flush wc, basin and central heating radiator. With front facing obscured window.
Study 7' 10" x 9' 1" Into Bay ( 2.39m x 2.77m Into Bay )
With a front facing bay window and central heating radiator.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 7" ( 6.32m x 3.53m )
Generous main reception room with views of the garden and a modern gas fire as the focal feature. Coving to ceiling, TV aerial and two central heating radiators. Rear facing window and French doors lead out to the garden.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Separated from the lounge by double doors, with coving to the ceiling, storage in an understairs cupboard and a front facing window.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, with an array of integrated appliances including electric hob with overhead extractor, double oven and fridge freezer and dishwasher, Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiled splashback, useful breakfast bar, wine rack and a central heating radiator. Rear facing window overlooking the garden, access to utility room.
Utility Room 4' 11" x 7' 6" ( 1.50m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with plumbing for a washing machine and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With central heating radiator and a door out to the garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Provide Access to first floor accommodation, with airing cupboard, loft access and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 10" Upto Wardrobes ( 3.35m x 3.91m Upto Wardrobes )
Double bedroom with modern wardrobes fitted to one wall with plenty of storage. Coving to the ceiling and a two front facing windows.
Fitted with a mains shower within a cubicle, low flush wc and vanity basin. With heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring and a side facing window, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.71m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a rear facing window.
Mains shower within a cubicle, low flush wc and vanity basin. With tiled walls and flooring, and obscured rear facing window.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 13' 9" To wardrobes ( 2.64m x 4.19m To wardrobes )
Double Room with central heating radiator and a rear facing window.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 11' 1" Excluding wardrobes ( 2.36m x 3.38m Excluding wardrobes )
With wardrobes fitted to one wall, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window. Measurements provided by vendor.
Family bathroom fitted with low flush wc, vanity basin and bath with mixer taps. Finished with tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and extractor fan. Wall hung modern storage cupboard.
To the front of the property sits an open plan lawned garden, with generous driveway with parking for at least four cars and a double driveway.
To the rear elevation the garden is majority lawned with raised beds. Patio area and a lit decked seating area and fenced boundaries. Outside lights and tap. Pathway to the side gives access to the front and rear gardens.
Detached double garage with side facing courtesy door, power and lighting and up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.