2 bed property for sale College Road, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13
- Sir Robert Hitcham's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School0 miles
- Framlingham College0.3 miles
- Wickham Market5.6 miles
- Saxmundham6.5 miles
Features and description
- Grade II Listed Quirky Cottage
- Lounge with a Wood Burning Stove
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted New Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Newly Fitted Heating System
- Walking Distance to Amenities
We are pleased to offer for sale this highly desirable Grade 2 Listed recently renovated well-presented cottage occupying a very convenient location in the much sought after town of Framlingham. This quirky cottage offers an excellent range of accommodation throughout.
The Market Hill is just a few minutes walk from the property and here there are various shops and amenities including a supermarket, public houses and cafes. There is also a great choice of schooling including Sir Robert Hitcham's ceva Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Framlingham is best known for its fine medieval castle which is managed by English Heritage. Along with its beautiful Mere that forms a rare wildlife habitat, attracting a wealth of migrating birds and plays host to swathes of unusual and very attractive meadow flower.
Market days in Framlingham are held regularly on Tuesdays and Saturdays (and occasional event days) and many of these will be traditional Suffolk farmers markets, attracting different farmers and their produce from all over the county. There are also many events throughout the year that make this thriving town very unique including it's famous 'Sausage festival'.
In recent years Framlingham has been voted 'number one place to live in the country' and it was recently included within the top 'four places in the country to live' by the 'Sunday Times'.
The popular coastal town of Aldeburgh and the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are within easy reach, some twelve miles to the east. The A12, which lies just five miles to the south, provides a direct link to Woodbridge another popular market town, and beyond to London, Cambridge and the Midlands (via the A14).
Direct and branch line rail services run to London's Liverpool Street, Campsea Ashe which is situated just beyond Wickham Market.
There is a side entrance new front door leading to the
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.45m )
With window to front, timbered ceiling, wall lights, radiator, under stairs cupboard, fire place housing a wood burning stove, tv point, step and doorway leading to the;
Kitchen / Diner 13' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.10m )
With window to side and part glazed roof, a Shaker style kitchen with drawers and cupboards. Inset sink top and black effect worktops with stainless steel built in oven, hob, new combination boiler for central heating and main hot water supply. Ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer, two radiators and access to loft area. Side aspect door leading out to the rear garden.
Ground Floor Bedroom 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
With window to rear and side. Two built in storage cupboards, tv point, carpet and radiator.
A recently fitted new bathroom benefiting from a roll top bath with mixer taps and rainfall shower above, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor.
First Floor Bedroom 16' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.97m )
With window to front and side, radiator, open fireplace, built in wardrobe, recessed spot lights and carpet.
There is a brick weaved side access with courtesy light, door from Kitchen, brick weaved seating area to the rear and steps to a lawned garden with brick retaining wall and security lights. Enclosed via fencing and new side gate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.