3 bed town house for sale Campbell Mews, Eastbourne BN23
- St Catherine's College0.4 miles
- Langney Primary Academy0.6 miles
- Pevensey & Westham1.3 miles
- Pevensey Bay1.5 miles
Features and description
- Highly sought after henley park development
- Walking distance to waterfront marina
- Three/four bedrooms
- Three en-suites
- Well presented living accommodation throughout
- Garage and parking
- Viewing essential!
An exciting opportunity to acquire this rarely available, three/ four bedroom Town House in the ever sought after Henley Park Development of the Sovereign Harbour. An internal inspection comes highly recommended!
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this well presented town house located in the highly sought after Henley Park development of the Sovereign Harbour North. The spacious living accommodation comprises of a kitchen with utility room, dining room, cloakroom, first floor lounge and three bedrooms benefiting with en-suite to all three. The popular location benefits from the Waterfront Marina being within walking distance offering a variation of eateries and shops, bus routes into Eastbourne Town Centre are also available within the North Harbour. An internal inspection comes highly recommended!
Sophisticated alarm system, double glazed door to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
A double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Comprising of a low level W/C, wash hand basin and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 15' 8" ( 5.08m x 4.78m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer units with mixer taps over, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, electric oven with gas hob over, entrance to utility room with a base unit with plumbing for washing machine, double glazed french doors to the rear aspect.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed window's to the front aspect, electric wall-mounted fire place, television points, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door to -
Comprising of a paneled bath, low level W/C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, door to -
Comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W/C, extractor fan, tiled walls.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
An 'L' shaped master bedroom with built in wardrobes, archway leading to the bedroom with double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, door to -
Comprising of a paneled bath and separate shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, ladder style heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver points.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, rear access leading to parking.
Power and lighting, single up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Langney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Langney for full details and further information.